A Sound Plan
A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
Ever wanted to feed your friends to zombies, but the pesky law is in your way?
Well, want no longer, welcome to A Sound Plan.
A Sound Plan is a competitive arena game about using sound to manipulate zombies into attacking your friends, or enemies, we don't judge. Kill your foes in one of two ways: bash their skulls in with rocks (always fun), or lure zombies into them using sounds generated by throwing rocks into walls or other people. Be violent, be passive, we don't care, just take each other out!
Good players will win by controlling their foes through managing their limited number of rocks to put themselves into advantageous situations.
Tread carefully, plan ahead, it's the only way to survive.
Coming April 30th, 2019!
- Play on 10 different maps with varied arrangements, tread carefully!
- Create mayhem with special rocks; throw a molotov, or a homing eagle!
- Arrange yourselves into any team combination (2-4 players max); wanna punish someone by going 3v1? It's possible!
- Get the audience on your side, create mayhem and dodge rocks to generate hype!
Feel free to leave questions and comments below, we will do our best to get back to you ASAP!
|Release date||83 days ago|
|Made with||GIMP, Sublime Text, SDL|
|Tags||arena, bloody, competitive, Controller, Co-op, Gore, Stealth, Team-Based, Zombies|
|Average session||A few seconds|
|Inputs||Xbox controller, Playstation controller|
|Player count||1 - 4|
|Links||Steam, Homepage, Twitter, Instagram, Blog|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $5 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Linux Support OTW!83 days ago
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.